People are now more conscious about their fitness than they were years ago. Fitness product manufacturers are coming up with many new innovative products so that they can encourage people to exercise more.
Fitness trackers are now more popular than ever. These devices monitor your health and activity and let you stay informed about your progress. They keep track of your heart rate, workouts, stress and even sleep.
People often confuse fitness trackers and smartwatches. Smartwatches do the same, but they also work with various companion smartphone apps to extend their features to your wrist. The differences between smartwatches and fitness trackers are slowly becoming blurred as technology improves.
You can find many fantastic fitness tracker models on the market. In this post, we are going to discuss the best fitness trackers of 2019.
Fitbit Charge 3
Swimming is a great exercise and if you swim regularly you should buy this fitness tracker. Its design is incredible with the unadorned surface and sleek design. It has a watch-like buckle and looks more like a smartwatch than previous models.
- It provides both wireless and sleep monitoring.
- The design is slim and attractive.
- It’s comfortable to wear day and night.
- You can choose between different sizes of wristbands.
- You can buy unofficial wristbands from shops like Mobile Mob.
- You can easily set your personal goals and keep track of your progress.
- You can automatically and wirelessly sync it to your tablet, smartphone or computer within 33 feet of synchronization range.
- It is fully waterproof, making it perfect for swimming.
- It has 7-day battery life and it takes only a few hours to recharge.
- It is a great sleep tracker. It will tell you how many hours of quality sleep you’ve had.
- It has a silent vibration alarm, so you won’t be waking up your partner.
This fitness tracker will keep track of all your active minutes, calories burned, resting time, heart rate, nutrition tracking and more. You will get an alert if you stay in the same position for hours. It works as a warning ensuring you keep moving in order to remain healthy.
- It is waterproof so it can be worn while taking a shower or swimming.
- It can improve the quality of sleep as you would know how well you slept using and take measures to improve your sleep.
- It has a wrist lock which keeps it secure, so you shouldn’t need to worry about losing it.
- You can connect it with your smartphone.
- It can give call and text alerts.
- The touchscreen is very responsive. All you need to do is a swipe to see the stats.
- The sensitivity of the touchscreen display reduces with time.
- There is no GPS option.
- No colour screen.
With this fitness tracker, you can track 15 different workouts and swim 50 meters in the swimming pool. You can get it for only $129 at Amazon.back to menu ↑
Garmin Vivosmart 4
This sporty and slim fitness tracker will look attractive on anyone’s wrist. Interestingly, with this band, you can use arm gestures to turn it on and operate it along with taps and swipes. So, while you are walking on a treadmill you can still operate it without touching. It costs only $124 at Amazon.
- It can monitor heart rate
- It has a 7-days battery life.
- It can track how long you have slept.
- Your stress level can be monitored.
- You can wear it while swimming.
- It is fully compatible with your iOS, Android or Windows phone.
- This fitness tracker can measure your energy level by calculating your heart rate, sleep quality and stress level. So, you would know when to have the energy to work out and when you need to relax.
- You can compete in different virtual races. All you need to do is connect to Strava and pair with MyFitnessPal to keep track of your calories.
- The screen size is a bit small.
- The screen is grayscale; not coloured.
- Doesn’t have built-in GPS.
Apple Watch Series 4
The Apple Watch 4 absolutely the best fitness tracker to use with iOS. Though it is more expensive than the other fitness trackers, it’s worth the price. You can get it for $429 at Amazon.
- It is compatible with other fitness apps.
- It is fashionable and functional.
- It is certified by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
- It is also an electrocardiogram app.
- It has GPS tracking which is absent in many fitness trackers.
- There is altimeter that will record your change of altitude.
- It can monitor your heart rate.
- It can support various workout types.
- It gives a reminder of periods of inactivity.
- It gives you Siri support.
- It is waterproof but only up to 50 meters.
You can choose from various sizes and styles. It looks great for every occasion and suits any clothing you wear. It is a great investment.back to menu ↑
Fitbit Charge 2
The Fitbit Charge 2 is a lightweight fitness tracker. It has a heart rate monitoring system, fitness stats, sleep quality measures, and more.
- It has interchangeable straps.
- The screen is large.
- It provides cardio fitness level rating.
- Has tap sensitive navigation.
- As you can change the straps, you can match it with the dress you are wearing.
- Provides guided breathing session.
- Gives reminders to move on if you are standing for a long time.
- It doesn’t have built-in GPS.
- Has limited features than the other models.
These fitness trackers are great investments. You can stay fit and track all of your activity if you have one of them in your wrist. These multifunctional fitness trackers have made our lives better and healthier.